Candace Ott
For my husband's 28th birthday, he requested homemade pumpkin cheesecake. This fun recipe is really easy, and fun to make!

Ingredients:
16 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup cooked pumpkin (Click Here for cooked pumpkin recipe)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 graham cracker crust


Directions:
Blend cream cheese, vanilla and sugar together in a bowl until it reaches a thick smooth consistency.








Add eggs in and blend until smooth.









Remove 1 cup of the plain batter and spread evenly into the pie crust.







Next, add the rest of the ingredients (pumpkin and spices) to the remaining batter and blend smooth.

Spread the pumpkin batter carefully over the plain batter, and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

Cool, then chill in the fridge for 3 hours or more. Serve with cool whip or whipped cream, and enjoy!
Topics: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds yummy. Let me know how it tastes!


  2. Bethany Says:

    Yum!
    I love how you're the "housewife in training" and I'm learning all sorts of new, exciting recipes from you!
    Now that I've tasted this one, I can't wait to try making it on my own!


Post a Comment