Candace Ott
I'm finding that time management isn't just a valued skill when it comes to motherhood, it's a necessity!  These past few months, I have learned how to juggle taking care of a baby with moving to a new home, remodeling said home, arranging a surprise party for my husband's 30th birthday, and of course just handling the every day tasks of cleaning, running errands, projects and finding time to care for myself!

Needless to say, I've had plenty of excuses as to why I haven't been able to keep my blog more up to date.  Something I hope to remedy, now with life settling down in our new location.  Good thing is that I've had plenty of time to think of new topics and recipes to post, so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things on here.

My daughter is 8 months old now, and it's hard to believe how fast the time has flown! She still hasn't cut any teeth yet, but is loving trying new foods I've been making for her.  She also hasn't mastered the art of crawling.  She loves to roll around, and stand in her walker.  I may end up being one of those moms whose child goes straight to standing and walking, and skips the crawling stage all together. 

I'm loving making her baby food, and I can't believe how easy it is! The best part of course is feeding it to her and seeing her reaction.  She likes pretty much everything except green beans - which I can't blame her... I don't like them either.  But for their nutritional benefits, I've been mixing them in with other vegetables she likes.

Anyway, it feels good to finally write a new post.  Now I just need to manage my time well enough to keep this updated!  Hope everyone is well, and Happy Thanksgiving!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment