Candace Ott
If I could add something to my previous post about "Working vs. Homemaking", I would add that a con to working is that I lack the time to write!  Actually, that's not really 100% true.  My husband and I have been busy travelling, attending events, preparing to move and beginning to make ready for a baby!


If there's one thing I probably will love more than being a housewife, it will be being a stay-at-home-mom!  I'm really excited to have new things to write about, although any new recipes may have to wait until I get through this period of morning sickness.  I can barely stand the sight and smell of most food right now. So sad!

I'm planning to continue working until we're close to having the baby, but am looking forward to homemaking again!
1 Response
  1. Doing a happy dance for you!!!!!!!
    I have ginger extract pills that were given to me right at the end of my morning sickness...and about a year's supply of saltine crackers, if you want them, just let me know!

    ♥ Bethany


Post a Comment